- Do I need to Detangle my hair before coming to your salon? Your hair should be reasonably detangled. If your shampoo process takes more than 30 minutes, your service time will start while in the shampoo bowl.
- Can I pay with cash? Unfortunately, you can NOT. We are a credit card only salon. However, if you want to tip your stylist or shampoo belle you can do so with cash ONLY.
- Can I tip on my card? We only accept cash tips.
- Can I bring guests to my appointment? Unless you are with someone who is also getting serviced we ask that you do not bring any guests. Our studio is very small and we do not have waiting chairs, making it difficult to accommodate extra bodies in the salon.
- Can I bring food to the salon? We ask that you don’t bring food to your service. Eating in the soon can lead to extra cleaning for our team members and may disrupt the aromatherapy we have going on in the salon.
- How much new growth do I need to start coming to your salon? None, we’re ready to help you transition when you are ready to begin.
- What happens if I’m still not ready to cut off my perm after my six month anniversary with N Natural Hair Studio? If after six months you are still not ready to go natural we will not be able to service you. We are a natural hair salon and we LOVE working with natural hair. Come back to us when you are ready to cut off that perm
- If I get a texturizer can I visit your salon? Sure you can, just know you will be entering a transitioning phase. A texturizer is like a kiddie perm. It is still chemicals and it is still permanent.
- I would like to visit a Dominican Salon to get my hair straightened is that okay? We would like to say… proceed with caution. While these salons do get your tresses extremely straight without using chemicals there is a high amount of heat applied to your hair. This can lead to permanent heat damage which can result in you transitioning all over again.